IFA NEXT (in Hall 26) is IFA's global innovation hub with conferences, presentations, keynotes, discussion forums and the Enterprise Europe Network IFA Business Days.
At the IFA Business Days renowned research institutes, leading innovators, innovative small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and many young companies get together to network and to form new partnerships – for a dynamic transfer of ideas, knowledge and information.
The focus is on new ideas, discussions about future technologies and new business contacts. Participants of the IFA Business Days are also invited to attend additional IFA formats such as the IFA + Summit - Next Level of Thinking, the IFA Keynotes, the IFA NEXT Showcase, the IFA NEXT Innovation Engine or the IFA NEXT Startup Days.
Main topics of the IFA Business Days @ IFA NEXT (31 August - 3 September)
- TV and Home Entertainment
- Smart Home / Home Networks / Robotics / Drones
- Infrastructure: Terrestrial, Satellite, Cable
- IT Hardware & Software / VR (Virtual Reality)
- Wearables & Smart Fitness
- Photo / Video
- Car Media
- Household Appliances
- Digital Health
- Electric Heating and Air Conditioning Appliances
- Components and Accessories for Electric Appliances
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Security
- Future Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT)